CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent contains a maximum- strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.
- The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
- And here’s how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
- The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.